Office Tour Photos
- Share Olympic expertise with US-based cross-functional teams to support the creation and execution of best-in-class B2B marketing strategies for Tokyo 2020
- Proactively seek and document #OnlyOnTwitter moments or trends that support our advertiser narrative for Tokyo 2020, leverage Twitter data to validate storylines
- Contribute Olympic expertise to advertiser pitches led by Client Solutions team, specifically focused on US-only opportunities
- Attend NYC-based client meetings and phone calls as needed, alongside Client Partners, to generate excitement for the Games on Twitter
- In conjunction with Partnership Solutions, develop a regular cadence of pre-Games organic activity, specifically focused on US-only or global opportunities
- Support US content partnerships team in preparations for Tokyo 2020 on an as-needed basis (e.g. partner reporting, sales tracking, etc.)
- Work with cross-functional teams to create and manage a central internal hub of Olympic sales materials
- 4+ years of experience in a role that intersects with the Olympic Movement, ideally with Olympic sponsors or broadcasters
- Experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
- Comfortable working with large datasets in Excel or Google Sheets
- High awareness of Olympic-related news and events in real-time (on and off-field)
- Proficient in Keynote or willingness to learn quickly
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From