At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
The Associate Graphic Designer supports Wellframes marketing design efforts to create compelling materials in support of brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, and customer success initiatives. The Associate Graphic Designer serves as a member of the marketing team, reporting to the Director of Corporate Marketing, and closely collaborates with stakeholders across Customer Success, Sales, Product, and other teams across the company. The associate designer can also expect to grow their skillset by collaborating with the Senior Graphic Designer. Success in this role is demonstrated by delivering visual assets that inform and attract our target audience, explain complex ideas through creative visual storytelling, and uphold Wellframes brand across channels and mediums.
Areas of Responsibility:
Create engaging digital content (30%)
- Develop concepts and graphics for social media, ebooks, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, online banner ads, marketing emails, and webinars
Deliver user-friendly web design (30%)
- Maintain design guidelines, standards, and best practices for Wellframe.com
- Produce mockups of new landing pages and continuously optimize layouts and design based on performance
- Closely collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer to update and maintain corporate website
Support customer marketing team in partnering with clients to develop materials for their Wellframe end users (20%)
- Help ensure that member materials reflect and reinforce Wellframe branding strategy
- Create templates for customer marketing materials
- Use customer brand guidelines to inform layouts
Execute compelling presentation design (20%)
- Create engaging presentations for industry events, sales pitch decks, and internal templates
- Prepare media for use across PowerPoint and Google Slides
- Create functional templates to help scale our efforts
Education, Experience, & Skills Required [hard skills]:
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or similar
- 1-3 years of in-house or agency design experience
- Portfolio of brand and marketing design work that demonstrates experience across a wide variety of print and digital media, a command of creative principles, and strong typography
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign in particular); Premiere and Animate a plus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and product design tools such as Sketch a plus
- A strong command of typography and layout
- Proficiency with presentation design in PowerPoint and Google Slides
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS a plus
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, especially when presented with fluid, tight, or shifting timelines
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- Eager to provide guidance on how to tell the Wellframe story through visual design
- Enthusiasm for file structures, naming conventions, and organized layers, with a passion for quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Openness to receiving direction as well as taking initiative
- Flexible working style from highly collaborative to independent execution
- A no-task-is-too-small attitude, with self-motivation and eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Eager to stay on top of current design trends and best practices
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.