Associate Engagement Specialist
Eze Software is seeking an Associate Engagement Specialist to join the Product Specialist Team in its Boston office. If you like working with technology, taking charge of projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment, we want to hear from you!
This position is responsible for executing on tasks and small projects that are foundational elements for implementing the EzeSoft product suite. These deliverables will span the needs of our buy-side and sell-side client base. This person will work closely with Engagement Managers to ensure that their tasks and projects are delivered on time. They will help develop and apply best practices to team procedures with an eye on constantly improving overall efficiency of the work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and small projects simultaneously
- Ability to interface effectively with clients (preferred-not mandatory)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Engagement Manager
- A do-er mentality and comfortable working independently
- Help develop repeatable implementation plans to consistently and efficiently deliver against company, team, and individual goals critical to various projects
- Implement foundational elements of the Eze product suite
- Bachelor’s Degree from a competitive undergraduate university.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and small projects across multiple clients at the same time.
- Strong organization skills and must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to effectively manage expectations on deliverables to Engagement Manager
- Ability to understand key interdependencies and impact of work
- Ability to interface effectively with internal clients
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.