Americas Test Kitchen is an independent media company that aims to inspire confidence, community and creativity in the kitchen. Using our websites, TV shows, podcasts, magazines and cookbooks, millions of home cooks go from curious to confident.
Were looking for an Associate Email Marketing Manager with 2-3 years experience. This opportunity is ideal for someone with marketing experience who is motivated to apply their skills to a growing business in the home cooking space. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the development, and execution of both newsletter and promotional campaigns and contribute to the overall marketing plans for ATK.
Our email and lifecycle strategies support all business objectives including website memberships, magazine subscriptions, cookbooks, ATK Kids, TV shows, podcasts and a few more ideas in the hopper. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting successful marketing automation programs, creatively implementing content marketing strategy, attention to detail and the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
You will work closely with other members of the Marketing, Editorial & Product teams, including eCommerce and design to strategize, plan, execute and analyze various email marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Drive and manage a calendar for specific email products as assigned. This will include:
- Creating advertising and content strategies for hitting goals for specific product lines
- Copy development and/or feedback for all ATK brands, including input where needed from editorial stakeholders
- Collaboration with the design, social media, digital marketing, and editorial teams to bring newsletters into cross-channel campaigns
- Compiling reporting/analyze data on email newsletter performance
- Working in coordination with product managers to strategize on offers, timing, and segmentation.
- Help conceive and implement tests aimed at improving email performance metrics (CTR, opens, etc.), sales and retention
- Contribute to strategy on list segmentation for better targeting, and analyze performance of segments
- Actively participate in cross-functional project teams to support the implementation of new online, eCommerce, and social initiatives including:
- Design and web development
- Communication with Customer Service regarding initiatives that could result in customer feedback
- Cross-functional use of social video assets to support email promotions
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 2-3 years experience in email marketing and automation
- Segmentation and audience strategy experience
- Knowledge of metrics such as inbox placement, deliverability and sender reputation
- Experience with an advanced ESP set-up, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong analytical skills, a data-driven mindset and an interest in facing analytical challenges by diving deep into large datasets with Tableau and Excel
- Experience and/or strong interest in applying agile methodologies and practices
- Excellent organizational ability and ability to manage multiple projects on deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating across functions and disciplines
- Experience with and desire to create compelling and effective marketing campaigns
Some skills you bring:
- You love to learn new things, and are proactive about doing so
- Youre a creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Youre highly collaborative, both with folks with similar skill sets and also those across teams