Office Tour Photos
Chewy is looking for an Associate Director, Product Manager for Checkout to join our pack in Boston, MA. The Purchase team is responsible for the customer journey across Chewy.coms lower funnel and thus for all the millions of customer purchases. The journey starts as a customer places an item in their Cart and continues down through the Checkout process and includes the e-commerce backend platforms that power that experience. The team is also responsible for the full life cycle of Payment processing from payment authorization in Checkout through to depositing funds in Chewys bank account. This is a high-profile position that will have exposure across the entire business, shaping the vision and roadmap for a critical Product area. As part of a dynamic team, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth in the leading online pet retailer in the US.
What youll do:
A day in the life of an Associate Director would include but is not limited to:
- Build a vision and product roadmap for Purchase components.
- Utilize data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transform those insights into clear requirements for product roadmap.
- Work with UX research and Customer Service to gather qualitative customer feedback and leverage the same for roadmap/ feature validation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business, product and engineering stakeholders to align on the product strategy, and maintain recurring communication to share updates and gather suggestions.
- Prioritize and drive backlogs and feature launches for your Product area with your dedicated engineering team.
- Lead and guide cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of professional experience, 5+ in Product Management
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- A history of launching products and/or features with customer first approach and delivering significant business impact
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From