Associate Director of Product Management - Wayfair on Air
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that were building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways.
Were tackling a wide array of fascinating, incredibly difficult problems - like helping a massive, rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the perfect products from our catalog of >22M items (with the majority of traffic on mobile), and leveraging A/R and Computer Vision to help customers visualize products in their space. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And were a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
In this role, youll create Wayfairs home shopping channel, Wayfair On Air, a centralized video content experience that customers can frequent 24/7 across multiple channels to find a limited-time deal, be entertained by great talent, and discover something new. Youll be responsible for developing the customer-facing viewing experience, acquiring viewers, finding ways to keep them engaged, and setting up a 3rd party platform that allows influencers to supplement our in-house content with their own videos.
What Youll Do
- Help build a new, x-functional team of designers, analysts, product managers, and engineers to develop our video commerce solution
- Set the product vision and strategy to make Wayfair the go-to destination for informative and entertaining home content
- Quickly learn what interests our customers and partner with our in-house content team to create videos our customers will love
- Work with analytics and data science to make our experience sticky so customers keep coming back for more
- Build and maintain product roadmap along with constantly monitoring the success and measuring the impact of product/feature development.
What Youll Need
- Track record of building high-impact products
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Experience managing a team
- Cross-functional leadership experience
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.