Associate Director of Product Management, Supply Chain Integration
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for crafting the vision and delivering the execution and analysis necessary to delight all of our customers (suppliers, consumers, advertisers, and more!) with world class experiences on our websites and apps. One of our foundational pillars is Supply Chain Integration, our ability to connect, onboard and integrate with our partners and drive a closer business model is a key pillar to Wayfairs success. We are aggressively investing in this business and are experiencing significant growth.
As the Associate Director of Product Management for Supply Chain Integration, youll be responsible for growing and scaling our API strategy, helping streamline our EDI processes, oversee the integration portion of onboarding suppliers, helping craft vision and platforms for end-to-end monitoring and invest in driving a closer business model with suppliers through new connection types like ERPs.
- Grow the Supply Chain Integration business by establishing a product vision, developing a strategy, and executing a roadmap for one of our key foundational pillars that is essential to Wayfairs growth
- Work closely and partner with the Global Head of Supply Chain Integration GM and the extended Integration team to ensure alignment of business priorities to product strategy and execution
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Wayfair to evangelize the product vision and strategy for Supply Chain Integrations, gaining alignment and unblocking progress where necessary
- Lead a fast-growing team cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and Designers, building strong team culture and developing exceptional talent for the Product Managers on your direct reporting line. Current product organization consists of several dedicated product managers, a dedicated engineering team and analytic resources. This is a rapidly growing part of our business and this team needs to succeed and grow with your leadership
- As a member of our Product leadership team, help us continually improve our overall department across a variety of topics: recruiting, learning & development, team culture, product development processes, partnering with other Wayfair departments and external speaking/content generation.
- 7+ years Product management experience (experience in EDI, API, XML, EDIFACT, Partner Integration, VANs, ERPs, etc a plus)
- 5+ years experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences; strong web or app UI/UX experience
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline preferred, MBA a plus