Office Tour Photos
In eight years, Chewy.com has exceeded all expectations upon entering the online pet market; a market valued at over $70 billion. Chewy has found itself experiencing 48% year-over-year growth and is expecting to continue that trend. Last year, Chewy trailblazed into the Healthcare market. The Healthcare department has experienced double the growth of the rest of the company. Chewy has also seen its private label market record significant growth while expanding to 13 brands. Product innovation has been pivotal to the growth of Chewy at this stage. Our teams are constantly striving to find new ways to improve our customers experiences. With an easy to navigate website and highly rated mobile apps, as well as, a detailed order tracking and personalized Pet Profile features, Chewy is aiming to revolutionize the way pet parents shop.
In the Chewy pack - customers come first. Chewy strives to go above and beyond for the pet-parents that call our services home. Whether it be sending portraits to those that have lost their furry-friend, replacing goods that have been misplaced, or, sending pizza to a customer that was hungry while they were getting their order corrected (true story), Chewy is constantly seeking ways to raise the bar for their customers. Chewy goes out of its way to make sure its customers come first. To ensure this, Chewy maintains a passionate yearning for an increasingly positive customer experience. As Chewy has grown, expanding in both Florida and Boston, so too have our technologies and employee experience. As our expansion continues so does Chewys admiration for their employees. To express our gratitude, Chewy routinely hosts happy hours, off-site events, and even promotes inter-department sports leagues.
Chewy is currently seeking experienced individuals to fill our Associate Director, Product Management roles. Our Product team is very diverse and operates in a de-centralized manner. Teams across E-commerce, Healthcare, Private Brands, Supply Chain, Merchandising, and New Verticals work together to provide a superior customer experience across all channels. As an Associate Director, Product Management, you will have the opportunity to contribute to one of the following product areas: core e-commerce funnel, native iOS and Android applications; platforms and tools; or strategic business programs.
What Youll Do
A day in the life of an Associate Director would include but is not limited to:
- Utilizing data to understand customer behavior as well as business objectives, then transforming those insights into clear requirements for product enhancements and new features
- Using Agile methodologies to deliver and iterate on new features and produce them at a fast pace
- Guiding cross-functional teams of product managers, engineers, designers, and analysts while playing a key role in organizing and communicating their work across the organization
- Setting product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating feature releases and internal/external communications
- Communicating product strategy and status to key stakeholders across Chewy; developing intake processes for feature enhancement suggestions
Things Were Looking For
When evaluating Associate Director, Product Management profiles, we typically look for:
- 7-10 years of Product experience
- A history of owning, developing, and communicating long-term vision and goals that drive strategies for a portfolio of products
- Owning the test-and-learn roadmap to inform the product portfolio
- Working in a culture of experimentation, learning, and innovation in order to solve user needs within the domain
This provides brief examples of the dynamic and accomplished product department that we have built, it also shows the exciting and innovative strategy were creating to further Chewys success. We have positions available across all verticals and levels so if you dont feel you fit into some of these requirements, please feel free to look at our Senior Product Manager openings and apply there. Again, whether youre seeking to build out a revolutionary new feature, further enhance homepage & navigation tools, or guide and manage a group of talented engineers and designers, Chewy has something for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and apply directly as were growing faster by the day.
More Jobs From