Office Tour Photos
Head Product Management - Paid Search
The Advertising Technology Product team builds the global engine that powers Wayfairs customer acquisition and retention efforts touching more than a billion consumers.
Were looking for a product leader to helm the end-to-end lifecycle of our paid search platform that drives a majority of Wayfairs new business across all brands and country-specific stores. These products process millions of SKUs and thousands of keywords, apply machine-learning models, and create customized keyword and shopping ads for Google, Bing, and other outlets.
Leading a team of product managers, the Head of Product Management, Paid Search, will be the key link for Marketing, Engineering, and Data Science to provide vision and execution. Not only are excellent customer-facing skills required, but the leader will serve as a subject matter expert on paid search throughout the company and represent Wayfair with external partners . And do all of the above in a high-velocity environment experiencing breakneck growth.
While this position is based in Boston, we will consider candidates in other areas for a mixture of remote/on-site work.
- Own product development and roadmaps for the search-engine marketing (SEM) and product listing ads (PLA) platforms.
- Partner with Marketing stakeholders to deeply understand their businesses and co-develop potential solutions to supercharge growth, improve marketing efficiency, and increase automation.
- Use Agile processes to collaborate with Engineering and Data Science to execute on the roadmap while harnessing the power of emerging technologies.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, as well as encourage a high-performance culture.
- Communicate and evangelize the SEM/PLA product vision and progress throughout Wayfair from C-level stakeholders on down.
- Create frameworks for build/buy decisions and manage vendor selection and relationships.
- Develop and monitor OKRs for key product initiatives and ensure alignment with stakeholder objectives.
- Work with leadership to improve product craft and processes throughout the extended Ad Technology and Customer Intelligence team.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Builder mentality -- you think in terms of customer problems and technology solutions, and have demonstrated success in creating business-focused products.
- 10+ years in B2B product management with exposure to the full lifecycle from concept to launch and beyond. Experience in commercial software/SaaS or e-commerce companies a plus.
- 3+ years leading product teams.
- 5+ years building adtech or martech products. Work with paid search and product listing ads a major plus.
- Sufficient technical literacy to both understand the underpinnings of products to make key decisions as well as effectively communicate with engineers and data scientists.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- A no excuses mentality that pushes through issues with creative solutions and tenacity, while maintaining a grace under pressure demeanor.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From