Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, entrepreneurial leader to help drive innovations to unlock value at scale for our internal Creative Agency and our Marketing and Brand partners. This person will be instrumental in identifying and prioritizing new opportunities, and launching complex, cross-functional initiatives from inception to execution that bring us closer to our future vision for the Wayfair Creative Group.
The Creative Operations team serves as the business owner of our Creative Group. This team drives the long-term strategy, scaling and day-to-day workflow for our diverse set of brands. With hundreds of initiatives a month spanning all mediums, channels and disciplines, we are the driving force enabling our Creative talent to efficiently and effectively bring our brands to life with eye-catching visuals, strong messaging, and engaging storytelling
Working alongside our core functional teams and in very close collaboration with the COO, Creative and Director, Brand Creative Product you will identify, prioritize and drive to fruition game-changing innovations, unlocking efficiencies across the Marketing/Brand/Creative value chain and improving how our customers experience our brand.
This is a highly cross-functional role, collaborating with and leading initiatives encompassing Creative, Marketing, Specialty Retail Brand, Flagship Brands and EB, Profit Management, and Storefront teams among others. In this role, you will mobilize resources across functional teams, organizing workstreams, setting goals, and managing executive level communication on progress and impact across a portfolio of innovation projects. You will own major initiatives that drive efficiency in our workflow, challenge the way we work (for the better) and set us up to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers that are optimized, data-driven and reinforcing of our Creative, Marketing and broader business strategy.
In addition, this role will own analytics and dashboarding for the Creative Group, including defining our KPIs around efficiency, output, ROI, and stakeholder satisfaction. You will be responsible for setting targets and tracking these at a regular cadence with support from a dedicated analyst.
- Prioritize and scope cross-functional, strategic innovation opportunities, partnering with stakeholders to structure these into detailed project plans with clearly articulated goals and dedicated cross-functional resourcing
- Be the Creative thought partner and driver of ongoing innovations around our EB/SRB/FSB copy obfuscation process, with day to day execution support from a dedicated analyst
- Lead the thinking on how our Creative working model needs to evolve to accommodate the significant growth and complex demands of our business proactively and productively disrupt the status quo
- Unlock efficiency and quality across all aspects of the Creative workflow, from intake to delivery, from upfront planning through to retrospective learning, in collaboration with leads across Creative, Marketing, Promotions, SRBs, EB/FSB, and Storefront
- Drive our KPIs, reporting and analytics strategy, holding the Creative group to a consistently high operating bar and keeping a pulse on stakeholder satisfaction
- Manage, coach and develop a dedicated analyst with opportunity to grow your team in the future
- 7-10+ years of experience in a related field
- Experience in consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently developing a strategy and driving tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources to tell a story and impact the overarching strategy
- Evidence of a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective and influential communicator with the ability to tailor style based on the audience
More Jobs From