Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Associate Director, Mergers & Acquisitions Supply Chain Integrations is primarily responsible for leading the development and execution of a structured and disciplined approach to integrate supply chain assets, resources, systems, processes and partnerships post-acquisition to ensure business continuity and capture expected value from the acquisitions.
- Lead engagements pre-deal close with a pluri-disciplinary team including both M&A and Supply Chain Due Diligence teams to collect, analyze and synthesize all integration data needed post-deal close
- Develop business risk approach transition and integration plans for each deal and secure cross-functional alignment across the organization and map potential synergies and performance indicators pre-deal close (Manufacturing & sourcing efficiencies, Assets & Resources rationalization, and integration success KPIs)
- Manage remote and on-site relationships with the acquired businesss supply chain team, during the transition and integration stages
- Lead a pluri-disciplinary supply chain team including Supply Chain Due Diligence, Inventory Management, Purchasing & Global Logistics, Warehousing & Fulfilment, Quality Assurance & Responsible Sourcing, Contract Manufacturing & Category Sourcing Management, Supply Chain Systems Implementation teams during the transition and integration period to execute plans, identify and mitigate discrepancies impact and capture value across the value chain
- Drive the change and people management process for the supply chain discipline post-deal
- Initiate the supply chain processes standardization and systems transfers and integration
- Manage a team of analysts and supply chain professionals to support the plans execution
What you bring to the party
- Bachelors degree in supply chain related disciplines is required combined with an MBA
- 7-10 years of professional consulting or relevant industry experience, with a minimum of five years specializing in Mergers and Acquisition supply chain integrations and optimization, business transformation, and change management
- 5 years industry supply chain experience within a fast-past structured large retail or e-commerce global organization
- Experience working for or with private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, or related transaction / merger integration experience
- Excellent fact-gathering and analytical skills, including business process mapping and quantitative analysis
- Previous strategy and change management experience. Supply Chain Advisory experience from a top-tier Supply Chain strategy firm, leading specialist, niche advisory firm, or Big-4 consultancy
- Outstanding people leadership across organizational levels, functions, cultures, and geographies
- Fluency in both English and one the following languages: Japanese, German, Spanish, Mandarin/Cantonese is preferred
- Flexibility to travel 30-40% domestic and international
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.