Office Tour Photos
Wayfair.com is a leader in the e-commerce space for all things home. By using technology and data to create a best-in-class experience for our customers, it gives us a competitive advantage in the global homegoods market!
Employee Tech at Wayfair is responsible for providing technology services and support for all Wayfairians globally. Our goal is to enable employee productivity through collaboration and innovation. Were looking for a leader to oversee the strategic direction of our Desktop Engineering (OS, client software) and Enterprise Applications (collaboration, workflow applications) teams as we connect over 16,000+ Wayfairians together to provide our customers with a home that they love.
What You'll Do
- Reporting to the Head of Employee Tech, you are a key member of the Employee Tech leadership team as we drive initiatives to facilitate the hyper-growth of our organization.
- Our Enterprise Applications team and you will be overseeing the following:
- Partnering with key stakeholders across Wayfairs global offices to manage all endpoint tools within the following environments: Mixed OS environment, Mac, Windows, Chrome, and mobile device platforms.
- Supporting our collaboration tools across our G-Suite, Slack and other communication tools.
- Implement enterprise applications such as ServiceNow, Confluence, etcto increase operational efficiency across Wayfair globally.
- You will define the vision and strategic long term road map for our enterprise collaboration applications with scale and end-user usability in mind.
- Partner with company leadership to identify operational efficiency, gain opportunities, drive the creation of solutions, and realize them.
- Lead and mentor staff on multiple engineering teams. Help define career paths and assist professional development for the staff.
- Utilize data to drive business decisions and increase the performance of team members.
What You'll Need
- 10+ years of work experience within Desktop Engineering and the Enterprise Application space
- 7+ years of leadership experience, ideally leading multiple teams or key initiatives.
- Core understanding of collaboration and enterprise applications such as G-suite, Slack, Microsoft, ServiceNow, etc... at a technical level to influence senior leadership.
- Demonstrated success in driving change in a fast-moving and complex environment.
- Proven experience using negotiation and communication skills to influence stakeholders and drive consensus around a business solution.
- Able to prioritize multiple business initiatives at the same time, while aligning the team to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Willingness to rollup the sleeves with team members to drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrated prior experience using data and metrics to drive both technical and performance improvement.
- Masters Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related fields
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow or other collaboration tools on a massive scale.
- Experience working on a large scale supporting thousands of users across the globe.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From