Associate Director of Enrollment
Are you looking for a sales role with a truly global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you? Hult International Business School is looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented Associate Director of Enrollmentto join our international team with nearly as many nationalities as members. Why join us?
- Extremely exciting educational company
- Dynamic work environment with frequent travel
- Entrepreneurial, fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Autonomy and personal ownership
- Global career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Sound like a perfect fit for someone passionate to grow in a business environment? If you think this could be you, wed love to get to know you.
- Assisting the Director of Enrollment with the definition, and implementation of a go-to-market strategy to recruit internationally-minded, high quality students for our Master Degree programs from North America
- Representing the school at various fairs, conferences, and eventsand hosting regional info sessions and "meet and greets" in targeted cities in North America
- Advising prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment & admission process
- Engage and nurture relationships from initial student contact through them arriving in class
- Executing a State of the Art customer service approach
- Working collaboratively with the Regional Marketing Team in the development of marketing strategies (paid search, email campaigns, and social media activities)
- Bachelors degree (Masters degree a plus)
- At least one year of international experience (professional or personal) and are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and execution skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. A young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Target driven and nothing is impossible positive attitude
- Native or fluent in English and preferably one to two other foreign languages
This is an excellent opportunity if you areready to put your skills to good use and hungry to lead Hult to new heights and one day lead your own team. You must becompetitive, driven, and eager to learn andwilling to work hard in exchange for the opportunity to prove yourself.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more than earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Its no longer enough to follow the paths of the pastthats why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are now accredited by the three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.