Office Tour Photos
Were looking for an extraordinary leader to build, from the ground up, a new team to tackle post-order customer communications across Email and SMS. In this role, you will drive the strategy behind a brand new, high profile program that aims to improve both our customer communication experience and to maximize the business value generated through these communications across Wayfair US, Wayfair Canada, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane and Perigold brands.
As the Associate Director, Email Marketing, you will lead a team of ~5 in designing, launching and iterating on our post-order Email and SMS campaigns. You will develop a deep understanding of who our customer is, what she needs, and how to get her attention. Working closely with operations, data scientists, engineers, business intelligence analysts, creative, and ad tech systems to innovate and enhance our playbook for Email and SMS notifications to maximize value for Wayfair.
What Youll Do
- Build from scratch a high performing team of ~5 people to drive the strategy and execution of post-order customer communications
- Define KPIs for post-order Notification campaigns and establish stretch goals for 6-12-18 month time windows
- Define, pilot and rapidly iterate initiatives with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Closely monitor campaign performance for both revenue and costs, and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Design new templates and campaigns for customers at specific points in the customer journey
What Youll Need
- Dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset looking to make a big impact in a growing organization\
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; comfortable building a strategy and story using large datasets
- Strategic thinker with a customer-first mindset; a desire for creative problem solving
- Senior presence; ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- BA with strong academic record (strong preference for quantitative backgrounds). Top MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in either quant-focused industries such as consulting, investment banking, product management, or an experienced marketing professional looking for a new challenge.
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and Test and Learn practices
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From