Office Tour Photos
Associate Director, Delivery Management
An Associate Director in our Digital Operations Delivery Management Team at Rightpoint is managing complex digital projects and serving as the DM Lead on program management engagements. The Associate Director is responsible for executing integrated digital engagements successfully and actively demonstrate thought-leadership. The Associate Director will help build and lead a team of DMs within a local Geo and be responsible for the oversight of the teams work, utilization and morale.
Provide leadership and be accountable for the overall performance of the local Delivery Management team for a specific Geo (e.g. Chicago, Boston, Dallas).
- Responsible for managing DMs and Delivery for a local Geo (e.g. Chicago, Boston, Dallas) to consistently, successfully deliver execution of complex programs/projects and drives consistent appliance of RP tools (project health, Oz bookings, margin and farming goals etc)
- Ownership of delivery, escalation of resolution across all DigOps projects for a specific Geo (e.g. Chicago, Boston, Dallas)
- Team utilization and business KPIs
- Provide pre-sales SME support for new business and renewals
- Provide strategic leadership and direction as the office strives to onboard new clients and service offerings, working with PMO leads across the company to support these offerings.
- Partner with Account Managers in a local Geo to support successful delivery and farming.
- Lead cross portfolio management including goals setting, dashboard and KPI management, prioritization decisions, and budget.
Team Management and Leadership
- Track goals, performance and enable career growth
- Track and manage team morale
- Provide leadership trainings and mentoring of the team
- Enables a farming mindset within the PM/DM team
- Enforce Back to Basic Mindset, and use of all PM/DM tools
- Onboarding of new reports and oversight of the team
- Create and communicate best working practices within the Digital Operations team
Hands-on Delivery Management Responsibilities
- The Associate Director of Delivery Management is a hand-on role with direct project and client engagement responsibilities
- This role with have individual utilization target to meet.
- Drive the execution of complex digital projects and manage all project related requests with the client
- Project manage on a program level, and deliver quality projects on budget, on time, and on schedule for an account
- Responsible for project scope, risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication
- Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs etc
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project life-cycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Anticipate risks and obstacles, and address them with the team in a proactive manner
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Effectively interact with senior level clients and serves as an escalation point for issues and communication to Client senior management
- Effectively interact with senior level leadership within Rightpoint across disciplines
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience within relevant field
- Technical certifications and/or process related experience/certifications a plus (CSM, PMI, ITIL, etc.)
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive experience in Project Management, Delivery Management, or IT Service Management
- With 5 years in leadership role.
- With 4+ years of experience at an agency or consulting, with in digital scope
- Proven experience in managing multiple programs/projects in a technology, professional services and/or digital agency environment
- Track record of building and leading a high performing team
- Managing direct reports and creating actionable development plans accompanied by effective, ongoing dialogue with team members (including difficult, timely feedback)
- Demonstrates strong management skills for junior PMs (staffing, career management, training, utilization tracking etc)
- Successful experience defining and implementing organizational and process improvements
- Ability to accurately track and collect information, troubleshoot and problem solve
- In depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Solid web technologies experience, and solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Displays strong financial and management skills at the program/account level
- Knows how to execute integrated digital engagements successfully
- Highly developed communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation and negotiation skills
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business. .
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible Time Off + paid holidays
- Casual dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we mirror their dress code)
- Flexible work schedule
- Great health coverage
- Medical- 4 plans to chose from
- 401k with company matching
- Regular happy hours and social events including: game nights, basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Volunteering opportunities with the Compassion Club
- Open office environment
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities (because were always hungry for more)
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
More Jobs From