IROBOT is seeking an Associate Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager will lead strategy & execution recommendations for North American paid online search & display campaigns. The individual will be the expert in on-line marketing tactics and advertising analytics, with a focus on Amazon and Walmart.com. The individual will lead strategy recommendations & execution for marketing activities and campaigns, with detailed tracking and reporting to Americas management, to drive consumer conversion for iRobot at focused online accounts. The individual will be adept at and will play an integral part in creating a digital-savvy account management culture, leading through influence and cross-functional collaboration. The Associate On-Line Marketing & Analytics Manager will report to the Director of Strategic Sales, Americas and will simultaneously drive near-term results while also collaborating with the team to develop a long-term vision for IROBOTs online digital sales channel.
This is an opportunity for an energetic individual to join our Americas Strategic Sales Team as an experienced Associate Digital Marketing & Analytics Manager. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the creation and optimization of AMS & DSP campaigns, in close alignment with sales and channel marketing.
What you will do:
- Establish, maintain, and optimize AMS strategy, including developing projection models and estimate budget allocations and forecasting using historical and contextual insights.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize DSP strategy for always-on and seasonal time periods.
- Track and analyze online campaign metrics in order to assess efficacy and identify optimization opportunities. Deliver account performance reviews weekly and for key time periods.
- Maintain strong partnership with sales team to strategize and align on ad spend based on product performance, industry dynamics, inventory, promotional opportunities, and overall budgets.
- Liaise with online account marketing reps for industry and platform insights and improvements with Channel Marketing partner.
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing Partner to identify creative needs, timing and execution
- Leverage tools to optimize advertising/spend/ROI efficiency. Summarize data to provide account performance overview weekly and for key time periods
- Collaborate directly with Business Intelligence Analyst to create a team partnership with deep understanding of how we collect internal & competitive data, retailer data, and how we create reports in order to drive consumer conversion to iRobot and defend brand positioning.
- Demonstrated knowledge in eCommerce, with 3-5 years experience in online merchandising, commerce and marketing, preferably with AMS budget ownership experience.
- Deep understanding of online trends and leadership in online activation, engagement and merchandising
- Bachelors degree required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a strong interest and experience in business analytics/tactics
- Ability to leverage data for strategic recommendations and executional excellence
- Ability to read data real time and make immediate adjustments as necessary, including competitive assessments
- Highly collaborative approach
- Self-driven with strong accountability for performance.
- Occasional travel required.