Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The Associate Designer will be a key member of the in-house agency team focused on delivering sleek and sexy design work for conceptual pitches and sold work through our Account team.
What you'll do as an Associate Designer:
- Under the management and mentorship of creative leadership, develop an in-depth understanding of the DraftKings brand, products, sales and marketing strategies.
- Works closely with other creative team members and Account team to execute designs that meet and exceed objectives stated in prospective clients request for proposal.
- Responsible for executing design work for sold programs, sponsorships and media buys from creative concept to final production.
- Design and resize advertiser ad units, co-branded units, social media visuals and various web projects.
- Manage and complete multiple projects within the scope of project deadlines.
What skills you will use:
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A passion for design and a relevant portfolio.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work big and small done.
- Passionate self-starter with high-level of initiative, strong sense of ownership, and a disciplined approach to quality and its effect on the intended audience.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From