Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
The Associate Designer will be a key member of the in-house agency teamfocused on delivering sleek design work for conceptual pitches and sold work through our Account team.
What youll do as an Associate Designer:
- Under the management and mentorship of creative leadership, develop an in-depth understanding of the DraftKings brand, products, sales and marketing strategies.
- Work closely with other creative team members and Account team to execute designs (presentation decks, sales one-sheets, logos, landing pages, media units, etc.) that meet and exceed objectives stated in prospective clients request for proposal (RFP).
- Responsible for executing design work for sold programs, sponsorships and media buys from creative concept to final production.
- Design and resize advertiser ad units, co-branded units, social media visuals and various web projects.
- Manage and complete multiple projects within the scope of project deadlines.
What skills you will use:
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- A passion for design and a relevant portfolio.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work big and small done.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From