Office Tour Photos
ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and valued at over $1 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
We are seeking an exceptional Associate Data Analyst to work closely our HR/Talent Team to help clarify our employee data and monitor and improve the efficiency of our hiring process.
What youll do:
- Dive into ezCaters data to sniff out trends. Answer your own nested why questions about those trends before anybody else even has to scratch his or her head.
- Improve and monitor the dashboards that run our business and each department. Sound the alarm if youre the first to see anything going off the rails.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and data extractions. We all clamor for these constantly, but sometimes youll be testing your own hypotheses.
- Be insanely helpful. Willing to dive into any project & figure it out fast.
Ideally you have:
- Strong analytical skills, be well organized, and be familiar with the usage of BI tools, scripting, and advanced SQL.
- 1-3 years in an analytics role.
- Analytically Minded: You're rigorous in taking a data driven approach to problem solving.
- Communicative: Be able to communicate your findings to others in a straightforward and actionable business terms (including presenting to large groups)
- Collaborative: You have demonstrated experience working with others and understand how to effectively help them meet their needs.
- A Proactive Learner: You might not know all the answers, but you understand how to do your own research and ask the right questions to get to what you need to know.
- Experienced with data manipulation and/or visualization (R & Python), basic knowledge of applied statistics. (Nice to have, not necessary)
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in Downtown Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From