Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Associate Security Program Manager position at Veracode is a tactical role built to ensure the adoption of Veracodes solutions throughout our clients Software Development and Security organization. Our success is driven by our customers ability to establish an enterprise-wide Application Risk Management Program as well as realizing full utilization of our technologies and services.
Why would you want to do this role?
- Gain experience in application security through collaboration with industry experts and direct interaction with our customers at all levels.
- Work for a leading company in a fast-growing industry.
- Develop highly-desired customer-facing skills through regular contact via both onsite and remote meetings.
- Join a team that requires you to adapt and learn quickly.
- Internal growth opportunities across a variety of different career paths - this is just the start.
What are the Daily Responsibilities?
- Work with Senior Program Managers and customers to establish an enterprise-wide Application Risk Management Program
- Assist with strategy and own delivery on a rollout/usage plan as well as a strategy on integrated security into customer process.
- Provide active outreach and response to our customers' day-to-day needs.
- Coordinate internal resources that interact with your customers.
- Producing customized excel-based reports.
What kind of background should you have?
This position requires an active mentality with the capability to manage 7-8 accounts. The need to assist the Senior Program Manager in determining the appropriate success criteria that will carry the customer plan to fruition. You will be speaking with CXOs, Application Developers and Application Security Experts, so you need to be able to speak to technology focused people to fulfill this role. Veracode is on the cutting edge of application security as a service and we need someone who can learn to listen for our customers' application security needs.
We expect to find the following successes/abilities in our resources:
- Experience of 3-5 years in business (customer-facing role, training internal people, technical person that wants to break the chain to their desk).
- Demonstrable experience of 1-2+ years in a consultative role.
- Excellent customer service skills from working in a software service/sales role.
- High aptitude for learning new technology and process.
- Strong ability to take feedback from peers/manager/customer to use as fuel for improvement.
- Ability to learn from challenges and overcome them quickly.
- Strong experience utilizing MS Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Travel ~10%
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, Well Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From