Associate Creative Director/Copy
EF Ultimate Break
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe. Our Associate Creative Director/Copy opportunity lets you combine your strengths in writing, concepting, marketing, and management. You will lead our creative team in building travel inspiration and igniting emotional and impactful connections for our existing and future travelers. Youll be counted on to be a cross-channel copywriting expert, an effective marketing strategist, and an original thinker. The person we are looking for is passionate, driven, talented, and selfless.
Youll lead ideation, development and execution of campaign and promotional assets with the team (including rolling up your sleeves for production). You'll manage, mentor, and inspire a marketing creative team including talent development, resourcing, and project management. You will work closely with the VP of Marketing as you lead and manage the internal creative team. Youll evolve and nurture our brand voice and bring key brand stories to life across all of our platforms and channelsfrom long form storytelling to pithy, powerful headlines to branded Tiktok ads to confirmation emails and more.
- Have at least 8 years of experience (agency experience preferred)
- Passion for generating strategic and inspiring creative every day
- Curiosity about the motivations and aspirations of our travelers
- Ecommerce and lifestyle brand experience
- Understand how to translate trends into digital, direct response marketing
- Are serious about great creative but dont take yourself too seriously
- Have an ability to concept at a high level and then execute on that idea (this is a player-coach roleyou will still be writing on a daily basis)
- Have managed staff
- Have experience pitching and selling in new concepts, ideas, and campaigns across cross-functional teams - masterful storyteller
- Have a sense of humor and positive energy
- Are a dot-connector and collaborator with a strategic mindset
- Arent afraid of difficult conversations when needed
- Are adventurous with a valid passport (getting out there and experiencing the world when it's safe to do so is part of the gig)
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
More about EF Education First
Since 1965, EFs mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the worlds largest private education organizationoffering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
For more information, visit careers.ef.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.