Office Tour Photos
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
We are looking for a passionate, driven, talented, selfless Associate Creative Director (Copy) to join The Crew, the in-house creative agency for EF Go Ahead Tours.
- Have at least 10 years of experience (agency or design studio preferred).
- Have experience with multiple channels and mediums. (e-commerce experience is a plus).
- Have managed a team of copywriters (and enjoy it).
- Have a nothing is impossible attitude and approach.
- Are serious about great creative but dont take yourself too seriously.
- Have an ability to concept at a high level and then execute on that idea. (this is a player-coach roleyou will still be writing on a daily basis while providing direction and feedback to your staff on their projects).
- Put the team and the work above self.
- Have experience pitching and selling in new concepts, ideas, campaigns.
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope, as an opportunity.
- Are a dot-connector and collaborator.
- Arent afraid of difficult conversations when needed.
- Are adventurous with a valid passport (getting out and experiencing the world is part of the gig).
- Are the in-house creative agency for EF Go Ahead Tours. You can check out some of our work at https://ef.design and youll quickly see that were not the stereotypical in-house group.
- Have a crew of about 20 staff based in our beautifully designed North American Headquarters in Cambridge, MA.
- Are writers, designers, UXers video editors and shooters, project managers, photographers, and more.
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in house.
- Work on everything from the classic (or stereotypical if you insist) in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were incredibly proud to show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons (hey, the pigeons need some love too).
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun doing it.
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in 2 of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about EF Go Ahead Tours, visit https://www.goaheadtours.com/
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From