ASICS Digital creates and brings to market cutting-edge digital consumer products and content for the ASICS brand. The creative team, part of the ASICS global marketing organization, is currently seeking an experienced Associate Creative Director with a copywriting background to join our growing team and help us continue to share our powerful brand story with the world. The ideal candidate has a passion for the craft of copywriting, rooted in principles, and can work collaboratively to solve creative problems in innovative ways.
Reporting to the Creative Director, youll be a player-coach, leading concepting and execution on digital-first campaigns, while helping guide other members of the team as they hone their craft.
- Partner with the Associate Creative Director, Design, in overseeing day-to-day work and people managing a growing team of copywriters and designers
- Execute on the vision of the Creative Director, translating big-picture goals into tangible day-to-day milestones and direction for the team
- Lead and occasionally write copy for major ASICS product launch and brand campaigns, from concept to execution
- Lead and refine brand messaging work, bringing our brand platform to life in a way that is engaging and compelling for our consumers
- Partner with the ACD Design to pitch and win projects
- Consistently demonstrate your expertise and thought leadership in copywriting and messaging
- Creative direct photo and/or video shoots as needed
- Work closely with the Creative Director to maintain, build and evolve brand books and style guides
- Help drive creative and operational excellence across the tea
- 10+ years progressively responsible copywriting experience in an in-house or external agency environment, with demonstrated expertise in digital creative
- 3+ years experience as a people manager
- Exemplary collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to lead by example
- A flexible, anything-is-possible attitudeyou see challenges as opportunities and know how to sell ideas through with positivity and poise
- Strong presentation chopsyou know how to sell your work and influence stakeholders
- Big-picture, holistic thinkingyoure a copywriter by trade, but you innately understand design and how the two need to work together to make the work sing
- Proven ability to people manage, lead, and inspire copywriters and designers to produce meaningful work and grow in their careers
- Strategic acumenyou always execute against the brief, but you push to make the work even better
- Strong attention to detailyou dont just create beautiful work, you deliver it on time and error-free
- An efficiency mindsetyouve implemented processes in the past and know how important they are in supporting the making of the work
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with stakeholders of all experience levels, from junior marketers to the C suite
- Experience at a fitness or digital e-commerce brand a plus
- Experience with Workfront or other project management tools a plus
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyones input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-Youll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We dont just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we dont just accept diversity we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.