Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Wayfair is home to one of the retail industrys largest in-house creative agencies. The Creative Group is a world class team comprised of many disciplines designers, copywriters, stylists, editors, cinematographers, directors, producers and more. Our work fuels all forms of onsite and offsite marketing to and communication with our consumers from TV to online video to social, email, direct mail and more.
The Associate Creative Director, Broadcast of our Wayfair Creative team will lead us in the development of brand building ideas across all channels with a strong focus in broadcast and online video. You will mentor and manage, provide clear direction and constructive criticism to the team while crafting your own big ideas and experiences.
We are seeking a conceptual, strategic and collaborative leader who is a great storyteller and has a portfolio that showcases this. Were growing fast and the volume of work were producing is high with expectations of quality that are even higher.
In order to be considered, you must include a link to your portfolio or a PDF of work samples.
What Youll Do:
- Manage and coach a team of talented writers while still executing on your work
- Deliver innovative ideas by contributing to collaborative brainstorms and concept development
- Evolve ideas and concepts into compelling solutions, then presenting those ideas, rationale, and detail to team members and executives
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative leaders to ensure consistency, efficiency and quality
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure concepts meet brand standards and business goals
- Communicate seamlessly with cross-functional partners
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year university or a 2-year portfolio school
- A reel showcasing great broadcast and OLV examples
- Strong creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life
- Extensive experience (full-time) in agencies, e-commerce or similar
- Proven experience in leading and developing a team
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the effortless ability to multitask
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work well in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From