Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The Associate Creative Director will be a key member of the creative leadership team. They will be responsible for managing the listing optimization team and ensuring that they produce effective copy & design to improve the overall customer experience for Amazon listings.
You will also:
- Provide effective project management to a team of Sr. Art Directors and Graphic Designers and guidance to a copywriting team
- Evaluate and provide brand strategy direction on Amazon listings for team projects
- Collaborate with the Operations team and Marketing team to align on goals for product sales
- Arrange team-building opportunities with listing optimization team, especially the Sr Art Directors
- Manage 3 Sr Art Directors and their assigned reports
- Collaborate with other Creative Leadership (VP, Creative & Brand Strategy, Creative Director, Associate Creative Directors, Creative Project Manager, Head of Production, and Senior Art Directors) to align on goals for brand strategy across multiple projects
What You Bring to the Party
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced ecommerce or agency environment
- Management experience with larger teams
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects at the same time
- Ability to construct product strategy with consideration to content production
- Experience with working on a set as a producer, providing art direction, and/or script writing
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From