Office Tour Photos
Associate Creative Director
We are looking for a passionate, driven, talented, selfless Associate Creative Director to join and lead one of our creative teams.
- Have at least 8 years of experience (agency or design studio preferred).
- Are a digital native with experience across multiple channels and mediums.
- Have a nothing is impossible attitude and approach.
- Are serious about great creative but dont take yourself too seriously.
- Have an ability to concept at a high level and then execute on that idea. (this is a player-coach roleyou will still be designing/writing on a daily basis)
- Put the team and the work above self.
- Have managed staff.
- Have experience pitching and selling in new concepts, ideas, campaigns.
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope, as an opportunity.
- Are a dot-connector and collaborator.
- Arent afraid of difficult conversations when needed.
- Are adventurous with a valid passport (getting there out and experiencing the world is part of the gig).
- Have creative teams globally, each one working on different parts of the business. You will join a family of amazing designers, writers, videographers, UX specialists, project managers, producers, illustratorsthe list goes on.
- Work (globally) on everything from ad campaigns to catalogs to websites and apps to magazines to designing backpacks from scratch (and a million other things). Its a huge range of work that spans every channel, medium, space, experience. For a taste of some of what weve made, and to learn more about creative at EF, check out: https://ef.design/
The Perks (the abbreviated list)
- The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers (and without, too)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- Free in-house workout classes
- Discounts on EF products, including our travel and language programs
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, and much more.
A tiny bit about EF
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Big, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We balance the best of a small company approach, atmosphere, and energy with the backing and support of a big one.
More Jobs From