Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
DraftKings is seeking an Associate Creative Director for our Brand team with a focus on copywriting. The successful candidate will lead creative teams in the development of broadcast, digital and mobile advertising that delivers measurable results in business growth and brings to life our positioning as The Game Inside the Game.
What you'll do as an Associate Creative Director:
- Determine how to use art and copy resources to develop creative campaigns that are always on-brand and elevate DraftKings across all channels.
- Collaborate with all channel leads to review and understand consumer data and KPIs from our performance ad campaigns.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to build the appropriate team to support the creative needs.
- Provide leadership and expertise around voice, design, brand, and direct response best practices, user research and innovation that translates into effective performance-marketing videos, banners, GIFs and playables.
- Manage external creative agencies and contractors ensuring exceptional quality and efficiency from our resources.
What skills you will use:
- 10+ years of relevant experience proven track record managing creative teams.
- Experience in consumer marketing; games or entertainment advertising is a plus.
- Deep understanding of mobile and digital performance marketing.
- Ability to understand how to communicate successfully with limited real estate, on a mobile phone.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and grammar.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From