Office Tour Photos
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
About the job
We are looking for a talented Associate Content Director to join our Boston office. As the Associate Content Director, you will be act as a central leader of an interdisciplinary design team attacking the challenges of client engagements, both large and small. Associate Content Directors at Rightpoint are project owners, team leaders andmasters of digitalcraft. You push teams and your project to new heights. You are a risk taker and digital innovator. You can spot issues before they turn into problems and collaboratively work with clients at all levels.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the creation of all content requirements, content strategy deliverables (content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, content migration plans, etc.) across the project lifecycle. You will be working with the UX and visual design teams to create engaging solutions and connect with the end users. You will also be responsible for leading and mentoring more junior members of the Content Design team.
What youll be doing:
- Developingcontentstrategy to guide planning activities and identify potential issues and risks for overall project timing and quality
- Working to gather business requirements and translate them into effective, user-centered interactive experiences
- Analyzing client/project messaging needs and developrelevantcontent strategy
- Leading the development of content strategy for complex informational interfaces (transactional websites, intranets, knowledge management systems, etc.)
- Developing and delivering training for content authors on how to usecontentmanagement system
- Reviewing and interpreting data to help drive and inform recommendations and strategies
- Playing a key role in user testing
- Presenting work in an engaging andpersuasive manner to clients
- Authoring client presentations that span multiple disciplines
- Staying up-to-date onemerging trends and practices
- Contributing knowledge, research, and insight to the design community at Rightpoint
- Providing business development support for key sales pursuits to drive growth in Content related revenue
What you need to have:
- A thorough understanding of digital content strategy and its role in the digitalcustomer experience ecosystem
- Significant experience with holistic user-centered design processes, and how content strategyfits in and elevates the work
- The ability to easily move back and forth between leading interdisciplinary teams and working independently
- Rock solid presentation skills that establish trust with clients and teammates
- Experience with content management systems, digital asset management, databasesand SEO best practices
- Experience using data andanalytics to supportstrategy
- The ability to generate and expand project requirements and identify theright solutions to meet them
- Detail-oriented; productivewithout compromising quality
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize to meet daily deadlines and capable of operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must enjoy working with multidisciplinary digital teams on a variety of projects and with clients across industries Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and organizational skills
- 6+ yearsofexperience in a content strategy or content management field
It's also great if you have:
- Experience working in a consulting firm or digital agency
- Experience working in or designing for a CMS (e.g., Sitecore)
- Experience leading multi-discipline work as a subject-matter expert
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint:
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visitwww.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
More Jobs From