Office Tour Photos
Associate Brand Strategist - NYC
Join the team that partners with Twitter’s most sophisticated, daring, and creative advertisers and agencies to develop human centric ideas worth talking about.
Who We Are
Twitter reflects what’s happening in the world and what people are talking about. Whether a brand is launching a product, promoting its brand story, or jumping into discussions about what matters most, Twitter is the best way to connect with the most valuable audience, when they’re the most receptive.
The Twitter Brand Strategy Team is a global team of marketers, creatives, innovators, and producers. We are endlessly curious, passionate collaborators that care deeply about bringing both fresh solutions and measurable results to our clients. We are embedded and indispensable partners to the sales org and use our deep knowledge of marketing, digital advertising (including mastery of Twitter), and brand-knowledge to influence and deliver outstanding creative and strategic solutions.
Partnering with the top brands in the world, we build ideas that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable and seamless experience for the end-user. The team is tasked with both “thinking big” and “thinking pragmatically” on behalf of advertisers.
We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs. We aren’t here for fluff creative or to win awards (although we certainly do!), we are here to generate compelling creative ideas and consultation, rooted in a strategic understanding of brands and Twitter.
The Associate Brand Strategist works within a team charged with growing the business relationship of several of Twitter largest and most important strategic accounts. They will develop and present concepts to clients and agencies, taking ideas from concept to execution and working with the Production Team to bring ideas to life. The Associate Brand Strategist will work closely with the Sector Brand Strategy Lead and other team members to drive client revenue, foster innovation, and build partnerships.
Success in this role means:
- Developing creative concepts that meet client objectives, are executable, measurable, and most of all are appropriate for the target audience(s) of brands in the Alcohol, CPG, Dining & Health verticals.
- Collaborating with creative and technical colleagues to develop, test, incubate, execute, and measure business-driving ideas for specific brand clients
- Leading the creation of compelling decks and idea storylines, meeting with executive-level clients, and helping to produce brand initiatives on the platform
- Ability to build and present narrative-driven ideas to clients, agencies, and partners
- Partner with creative agencies who work with your key clients to help them understand how to get the best out of the platform and eventually reducing reliance on the brand strategy team for smaller-scale creative output
- Oversee the execution of large and custom programs and assist the Brand Program Manager in ensuring deadlines are met and obstacles are removed
- Minimum 4+ years experience in digital media and marketing at an agency, platform, publisher, and/or brand.
- Experience in designing and implementing creative digital media programs (preferably social) at scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement.
- Basic understanding of digital user experiences and how to collaborate with creative and technical experts to bring them to life
- Experience managing clients
- Strong customer service and solution-focused attitude, including interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Twitter's promoted products and overall advertising model
- Proficient computer skills (Keynote, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- BA/BS degree
“We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.”
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From