Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are a knowledgeable AP Account who is a motivated self-starter excited to work for a dynamic, growing company.
In the role of AP Accountant, you will wear many hats and your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, approval and 3-way match prior to payment.
- Manage expense monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end journal entries. Ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Continuously monitor business processes to identify process improvements that will facilitate high-quality, effective and efficient services, and advance implementation of change.
- Analyze invoices to assign cost to appropriate account and department.
- Respond to vendor and employee inquiries.
- Prepare month end and close tasks.
- Review Travel and Expense reports to ensure they are in compliance with Company policy.
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- 1+ years of similar applicable AP Accounting experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in Windows and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite and Concur a plus.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience.
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From