eCommerce has exploded in 2020 with online sales more than doubling in the US. And that trend is only increasing in 2021! Not only are more people buying online, but they are spending more when buying online. Our customers and potential customers are responding to a new world and many have inadequate technology or no technology at all. Many eCommerce leaders are being asked, for the first time, to provide insights and analytics to their CEO’s and boards and they are coming to Profitero for help.
The Associate Analyst role is based in Boston, MA but also open to Remote in the US.
What you'll do:
The Associate Analyst will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of insight derived from data generated by Profitero’s analytics application.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Insight, the Associate Analyst will be instrumental in directly supporting Profitero customers’ success by producing actionable insight. Additionally, the Analyst will produce analysis and insight for distribution in Profitero white papers, blog posts, infographics, and presentations.
- Querying and analyzing data to support ad hoc customer requests and ongoing, structured analysis
- Synthesizing and interpreting data and drawing clear conclusions
- Producing charts, tables, presentations, white papers, infographics, and blog posts
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 0-2 years of increasing responsibility in an analytics-intensive market research, consulting, retail, manufacturing, or similar role
- Intellectual curiosity and exceptional critical thinking skills
- Exceptional technical mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with e-commerce a strong plus
- Experience with Python, R, Tableau or other data science or data visualization platforms a strong plus