Associate Admissions Manager
Hult International Business School is looking for an individual with extraordinary attention to detail and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, highly pressurized environment. Adaptability and communication skills are a must. In this role, the candidate will work out of the Boston campus but will form part of Hults central Admissions team.
- Review applications for all campuses
- Upload acceptance letters
- Ensure admissions compliance with the schools accreditation
- Validate applicants academic records and/or professional experience
- Conduct admissions interviews
- Communicate admissions decisions to the Recruitment team
- Identify and short-list potential Deans Scholars
- Provide statistical analysis of incoming students to the leadership team
- Serve as an important point of contact for prospective or current applicants
- Scan, upload and file all applicants records
- Administer and ensure the Schools compliance with student immigration policies as mandated by the UKVI and relevant accreditation authorities
- Bachelors degree
- 3 + yrs. work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are critical
- Familiarity with higher education preferred
- International experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently
Please note that you must have the right to work in the US to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more that earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Its no longer enough to follow the paths of the pastthats why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is accredited byAACSBwhich is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognized form of specialized/professional accreditation an institution and its business programs can earn. Less than 5% of the business schools in the world have earned this quality hallmark.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.