Office Tour Photos
Associate Account Executive
At Cygilant we believe that every organization, regardless of size, deserves an enterprise-class cybersecurity program. We are passionate about delivering affordable, best-of-breed cybersecurity-as-a-service solutions to continuously protect our customers. We are passionate about helping organizations of all sizes build a comprehensive enterprise-class security program. Our goal is to be the #1 customer-centric organization in the cyber security industry.
Were looking for people who share our core values, thrive on the challenge of working on the cutting edge of technology, and are passionate about excellence. If you are looking for a challenge and have what it takes to build a great company in the hottest sector of the IT industry, we offer a chance to develop your career and share in the rewards of creating something special.
Cygilant is currently looking for an Associate Account Executive, in this role you will discover organizations looking to improve their cybersecurity posture and demonstrate the value of partnering with Cygilant to accomplish their goals. You will have the chance to help customers with critical challenges, significantly impact growth, and experience the benefits that come with doing so successfully.
**Applicants, please note that the position will start in Boston, MA and will move to Burlington, MA.**
About the Cygilant Sales Team
The Cygilant Sales team is focused on acquiring new customers and driving top line revenue. The team connects with IT executives and professionals within the target market to learn about current cybersecurity practices within the organization; uncover potential challenges or inefficiencies and addresses how we help customers providing affordable, best-of-breed hybrid security-as-a-service solutions for continuous security intelligence.
The Associate Account Executive will uncover opportunities in their designated territory for Cygilants growing product/services offering in the cybersecurity space. This is a full cycle sales role. You will be required to hunt for new business. This includes prospecting and driving opportunities through the sales cycle to close business. You will have ownership of your territory, creating an account plan, and go to market strategy. This role requires previous IT/software sales experience and demonstrated success selling a complex solution in a full cycle role. Security sales strongly preferred.
Accountable for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities
Understand Cygilant service offerings and speak to how they can address common customer pains
- Work closely with leadership to build and execute a go-to-market strategy and account plan for your territory
- Stay informed of IT security compliance and regulatory changes that impact our target customers and their urgency to buy
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline. Proficiency and accuracy in forecasting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Manage all information in our CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Meet or exceed quota by managing activity in accordance with the key performance indicators
- Work with Sales Engineer to meet all client technical requirements during demos and POC. Provide a smooth hand off to the Service Delivery Manager post sale
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication, active listening, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Business acumen: Understanding business structure and the drivers in the B2B sales cycle
- Proven success of the full sales cycle including: Sourcing/prospecting new customers, utilizing various resources to identify prospects, Conducting discovery and objection handling. Reversing, listening, identifying client needs
- Value-based selling. Presenting solutions in an engaging, concise way, tying the presentation to how the solution will solve the customer's identified problems, handling questions confidently
- Closing, gaining commitment at each step of the process, creating urgency to buy
- Account Planning & Territory management. Pipeline Development & Management. Experience with MEDDIC qualifications preferred
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years experience in sales including experience in quota carrying role, responsible for the full sales cycle of software or IT services, cybersecurity sales preferred
- Well organized, accountable and takes initiative
- Intellectually curious
- Open to constructive feedback and practices/prepares to improve
- Hungry and Competitive, will work hard and strive to reach goals, challenges yourself and others
- Serves as an example to less experienced sales professionals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.