Office Tour Photos
Do you naturally stay organized and on top of details? Do you thrive in entrepreneurial, dynamic and busy environments?Do you want to take part in building the most relevant business school in the world?
The Registry Department provides necessary support and strategic planning to the Boston Academic Team. Positioned in a fun and busy office, this role requires a flexible and proactive individual, with an extremely high attention to detail, work at a fast pace and be able to juggle multiple demands simultaneously, as well as helping students and faculty with requests in the moment.The Assistant Registrar works under the supervision of the Registrar and aids student-related administration, quality management systems, information services, and maintenance of academic records.
- Maintain accurate student academic records and compile various reports as requested via learning management and student information systems.
- Assist with the scheduling of programs in coordination with the Registrar and Deanery.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with faculty and staff regarding academic policies, scheduling, and classroom functions.
- Application of official processes (registration, withdrawal, add/drop).
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short and long-range planning, and projects to assist in accomplishment of Registry
- Manage document creation for proof of registered student status (letters of enrollment, official transcripts).
- Confirming education verification
- Maintain accuracy of matriculation, attendance, enrollment, and grade data.
- Manage and promptly respond to the team email account.
- Assist with exam setup and proctoring.
- Support all weekend courses (exams, course evaluations, activity setup).
Minimum skills and competencies
- Bachelor and/or Associates Degree preferred.
- Self-starter. Driven to identify areas for improvement.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively, in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail in analyzing and summarizing all student documents/reports.
- Experience working with student record systems, and good understanding of the principles of information management a plus.
- Familiarity with FERPA and student records privacy issues.
- Cultural sensitivity, given the diverse population of students and faculty members.
- Good team player with excellent customer service skills.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hults innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hults unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hults five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hults rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliancewith Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridgepresent a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment.If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
More Jobs From