Registrar Assistant Role - Cambridge MA (in-person/ non-remote)
The Registry Department provides necessary support and strategic planning to the Boston Campus and is part of the wider Academic Team. This role (Assistant Registrar) reports to the Registrar.
The Registry Department is the official authorized keeper of the Schools student records across all systems where such records are maintained (primarily the Student Information System -Motivis, based on Salesforce - but including other online and offline locations).
Positioned in a busy office, this role requires a flexible and proactive individual, with an extremely high attention to detail. They must be able to work at a fast pace and be able to juggle multiple demands simultaneously, as well as helping students and faculty with requests in the moment.
- Assist in the management and upkeep of the student database
- Act as a guardian of student records
- Provide technical support to students regarding schedules and course registration
- Assist in the collection of grades from Faculty and grade reporting to students
- Enter new student records and update information in the database
- Process surveys and course evaluations
- Preparation and distribution of diplomas and transcripts
- Provide general administrative support
- Assist the Registry in providing students with relevant academic advice and information
- Provide excellent customer service to students, staff, and faculty
- Undertake any other functions not explicitly listed, but appropriate to support the academic administration.
- Bachelors degree
- An excellent comprehension of Microsoft packages with particular strength in Excel
- A technical mind that can analyze processes, recommend improvements and find ways to automate as much as possible
- Experience in a student- or customer-facing role
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Previous work experience with sensitive information and critical data
- Meticulous attention to detail, exceptionally well organized, and able to prioritize tasks
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work under pressure, able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance long-term planning with short term objectives
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work. Must be able to multitask in order to meet deadlines
- Able to interact with a culturally and ethnically diverse population of students, faculty, and staff with diplomacy
- Preferred: experience working with university SIS and LMS programs(experience of Salesforce is valued).
- Self-driven and a team player with a sense of fun and a positive outlook
Application close date: Once position is filled.
Position start date: As soon as possible
Please note that you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
What we do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York. The schools philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the worlds most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything.
And now were looking for talented workforce that think the same way.
We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging. At Hult, we believe that its through our diversity that we find our strength.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, wed love to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.