Office Tour Photos
EF Go Ahead Tours
For over 30 years, EF Go Ahead Tours has guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
As Sales Manager, you will lead a team of tour consultants focused on qualifying, nurturing and converting leads in a fast-paced sales environment with short sales cycles and high-growth expectations. Your team will be responsible for outreach to a large number of leads and will work directly with customers to select the travel experience that best fits their needs. You will inspire and motivate by coaching individuals on contact strategy, pipeline management and sales effectiveness enabling them to exceed sales targets. Other key activities include hiring, onboarding, and facilitating your teams professional development. You will report to the Director of Sales who will be your coach and mentor, developing you into a successful sales manager. Together, and with other sales managers, you will collaborate on sales strategy, team structure, systems integration and internal communication.
- Manage and hold team accountable to individual sales goals
- Coach individuals on outreach plan, pipeline management and sales effectiveness
- Collaborate with sales trainer on sales process and call quality
- Contribute ideas to holistic Indies Sales Team strategy
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding process
- 2+ years of sales management experience
- Track record of success and achievement in sales and other pursuits
- Proven ability to be a hands-on, strategic leader who maximizes their teams results
- Exceptional understanding of how to motivate a sales team and achieve a consistent level of intensity and focus, every day
Who we are:
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Were global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- Were open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were dedicated we really do work hard, play hard
- We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. We want to help as many people as possible do just that
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From