In February 2021, Constant Contact's former parent company, Endurance Group, was acquired by Clearlake Capital and Siris Capital. As part of this acquisition, Constant Contact was spun off to operate as a stand-alone business and Endurance has been dissolved. We couldn't be more excited to continue the focus on building simple, yet powerful tools that help small businesses achieve their goals with our new partnership.
The Assistant Controller will successfully own the responsibility of the functional areas of accounting for Constant Contact, Inc. which is a company owned by private equity firms Clearlake Capital Group L.P. and Siris Capital Group, LLC.. This role will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day activities of the accounting team, researching proper application of GAAP to technical accounting matters and facilitating the completion of a timely month-end close and reporting cycle. This person will report to the Controller and will also act as a primary point of contact for the FP&A team. The ideal candidate will balance an analytical approach with a hard working attitude to make it happen.
What youll do:
- Identify, research and resolve technical accounting issues, consult with internal and external partners and implement new accounting policies. Document and review technical accounting assessments and conclusions in memos for management and auditors
- Be responsible for managing the Companys revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606
- Be responsible for leading the month-end close
- Be responsible for preparation of and analysis of the monthly financial statements
- Manage and lead all aspects of the growth and professional development of multiple team members
- Develop key relationships across the org; particularly with leadership in each of the functional areas
- Provide leadership to establish process and policies as the Company transitions back into a stand alone entity
- Assist in ad hoc finance projects as needed
- Assist in the ongoing management of audit partners
Who you are:
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Minimum of 10-12 years relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required
- Supervisory experience
- CPA required
- Demonstrated experience with financial systems, including the ability to adapt and implement new systems and applications
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!