Casa Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world.
At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Assistant Accountant and Accounting Systems Analyst to join our Accounting team based at our corporate headquarters in Andover, MA located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA, USA.
The Assistant Accountant and Accounting Systems Analyst will apply a foundation as a qualified staff accountant with elevated skills and interest in accounting systems to assist with accounting systems maintenance and improvements, as well as assisting with various ongoing accounting responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in month-end closing activities.
- Assist with inventory control procedures.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and perform reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain and protect operations by keeping accounting information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
Systems & Process Improvement
- Assist with solving accounting system issues and ongoing system maintenance.
- Create new GL accounts and other accounting system administrative tasks.
- Assist in development of and improvements to financial reports.
- Collaborate with others to identify opportunities for streamlining and other process improvements.
- Assist with design and implementation of systems improvements.
- Interact with internal and external customers at all levels in a professional manner.
- Answer basic questions and provide assistance with information.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting from an accredited college/university; 3.0 GPA or higher.
- 1+ to 2 years of related experience.
- Positive, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team player.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent attendance, punctual and solid work history.
- Computer literate; MS Office skills including advanced user of Excel.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Able to apply written/verbal instruction.
- Practical experience in data/record management.
- Pays attention to providing accurate details.
- Aptitude to learning new technologies/skills, and working in a fast-pace team environment.
- Able to perform basic math functions; add, subtract and divide.
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Experience operating general office equipment; copier, facsimile, scanner, personal computer, and calculator.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Dynamic GP experience preferred.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From