Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
DraftKings is seeking an Art Director for our Brand & Creative team. The successful candidate will develop campaigns and creative executions that bring to life our brand positioning.
What youll do as an Art Director:
- Partner with copywriters to develop conceptual ideas/themes for DraftKings sports.
- Establish look/feel for channels including: Broadcast, Digital, Social, Content, OOH and CRM
- Develop ideas for promotions, brand experiences, activations, and events.
- Establish an authentic fan-to-fan connection to build relationships with our target.
- Proactively develop ideas that establish DraftKings as an innovative early-adopter of technologies that bring sports fans closer to the games they love.
What skills you will use:
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Experience developing award-winning creative ideas for major B-to-C brands.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social).
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work big and small done.
- Avid sports fan and fantasy sports enthusiast.
- Agency experience is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From