Office Tour Photos
Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist.
Its an exciting time to be a SmartBear. We are the market leader in technology for Software Test Automation and have fast growing products across the DevOps lifecycle. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building tools for teams to plan, build, test and monitor softwareand having fun along the way. SmartBear offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning SmartBear teamour future looks bright, and so will yours.
- Responsible for customer collections globally, in a multi-entity and multi-currency environment
- Review and monitor A/R aging, proactively contacting customers by email and telephone to reduce DSO
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to resolve outstanding invoice issues and residual balances, maximizing recoveries and minimizing write-offs
- Maintain detailed records of interactions with customers including follow up dates and next steps
- Identify and analyze issues preventing payments and work with the customer and internal teams to resolve
- Monitor Accounts Receivable team email box, process vendor forms, handle customer inquiries and requests, and forward purchase orders to sales team
- Perform monthly bad debt review of A/R aging, making recommendations for reserves to management
- Initiate service interruption and escalation of potential bad debt to management
- Recommend legal or 3rd party collections involvement to management
- Potential to take on cash application responsibility in the future
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce preferred
- Tech (software) industry experience preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing B2B collections or A/R role
- Must have a positive can do attitude
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise proper judgment in dealing and escalating issues
- Desire to learn and progress your career
- Possess a collaborative work style, while being equally able to operate independently
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From