Accounts Receivable Accountant
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
Virgin Pulse is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join our accounting team. This is a full time position not limited to invoicing clients, receiving and applying payments and handling all internal and external accounts receivable inquiries. The ideal candidate should be a motivated, self-starter who is excited to work for a dynamic company.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant responsibilities include:
- Cash application- review and process payments received against outstanding invoices on customers account based on remittance information from the customer.
- Prepare monthly invoices and transmit invoices to customers.
- Manage invoicing mailbox and respond to all customer and internal inquiries related to accounts receivable.
- Update billing contact information in the general ledger system.
- Collections - Contact customers to follow up on past due invoices and track progress of payments.
- Work to reduce DSO.
- Review that contract data is consistent with invoices.
- Generate adjustment or credit memos as needed.
- Assist with month end close.
- Ad hoc projects. Perform other job duties as required.
- Work under supervision of other accountants
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with large sets of data in excel.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or accounting.
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From