VentureFizz Job Board
The Regional Sales Manager will identify new sales prospects within the Federal sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business will make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts will be allocated to upsell and cross sell incremental elements of the Tufin portfolio. Additional responsibilities are as follows:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region.
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure generate new revenues. ...
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Senior Accountant will have several primary areas of responsibility, including general ledger, billing, payables, financial analysis, reporting, cash management, and providing financial support to operations.
About the Role:
- Full cycle month-end close, including preparing and entering journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Analyze and prepare variance analysis for internal monthly financial statements.
- Monthly billing and collection responsibilities
- Assist with...
About the Role:
- Lead the Learning & Development strategy, implementation and assessment of training for the organization, including:
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) for the organization, including course selection, assignment and assessment.
- Develop, prepare and deliver training programs for both clinical and non-clinical curriculum for new and existing teams
- Source, Develop and deliver TendU leadership training
- Conduct training designed to meet compliance standards and CDC guidelines for safety and regulatory training...
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead recruiting efforts for clinical team roles and home office team roles by leading the sourcing efforts and optimizing the current hiring process & structure, to create a memorable & high-quality candidate experience throughout the acquisition journey.
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for each clinical and non-clinical practice role, aligned to the Companys brand and strategic initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the Employee Value Proposition...
At Tend, were combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the worlds first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the Director...