Office Tour Photos
Assist the Enrollment Director to develop and implement the recruiting and marketing strategy for Hults Undergraduate Program in Boston, Cambridge. Working in a matrix organization, this position requires state of the art communication and organization skills as well as exceptional sales and administration skills to reach targets while increasing student quality.
- Admission, recruiting and marketing tasks in coordination with the Director of Enrollment
- Advise prospective students on the programs in person or via telephone and guiding them through the enrollment process
- Engage and nurture relationships with prospective students
- Support preparation of files for admissions review and on-going follow up
- Help students with financial aid, scholarship and academic counseling
- Help develop and implement Hults Social image on Facebook, Instagram and Linked-In.
- Contact potential students and asses their interest for studying at Hult
- Inter-department support and coordination (Recruiting/Marketing/Production/Academics/Finance/Career Services/ Student Services)
- Ability to best use our Sales Force CRM system, extract and interpret data
- Improve business strategies and work process systems to further enhance efficiency
- Foster team spirit and enjoy the dynamic, young and challenging spirit in a fun and rewarding work environment
- Ongoing relationship with admission, operation and academic teams
- Some evening and weekend work will be required during campus events
- Fluency in English required
- A Marketing/Business Administration/Equivalent undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of experience in administrative tasks, sales, or recruiting with proven success of exceeding targets
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Strong commercial instincts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good telephone manner and confidence speaking on the phone, including a high volume of cold calling
- The poise to handle the pressure and demands of our industry in a fast paced and changing environment
- A flexible and positive outlook. Young and creative mindset
- An entrepreneurial spirit and can think outside of the box
- Understanding of undergraduate programs connections with schools and universities in the region a big plus
- Target driven and a nothing is impossible attitude
Please note that you must have the legal and authorization to right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
At Hult International Business School, students do more than earn a degree. They learn to see the world differently. By bringing together people, cultures, and innovative ideas from around the world, Hult is dedicated to providing an educational experience that transforms mindsets and careers.
With six campus locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, and New York, and a student body of unparalleled diversity representing more than 150 nationalities, our students live a global education, not just learn about it.
Its no longer enough to follow the paths of the pastthats why Hult has designed a business school that looks to the future by focusing on developing leadership skills, challenging students with a future-oriented curriculum, and building the global perspective that only first-hand experience can bring.
Hult is proud to be recognized and ranked among the best business schools in the world. We are the first U.S. business school to have achieved triple accreditation, meaning we are now accredited by the three most prestigious accrediting bodies: AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA. This accreditation stands as a testament to the quality of our forward-thinking, global approach to education and the ongoing success of our graduates across the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Hult International Business School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
More Jobs From