Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, its critical business systems and their integrations must be well supported. The right person for this role excels at troubleshooting, masters new technology quickly, is great at documentation, and enjoys interacting directly with users to ensure they are successful. Do you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple systems? Would you like to interact with every part of our business and make a significant difference for Systems, Sales, Channel, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, and other teams?
We are searching for an energetic problem-solver, accomplished trouble-shooter with strong technical skills to help us ensure things keep running smoothly on our business systems team. If this sounds like you, come join our team as our Application Support Engineer.
- Respond to system and integration issues reported via the official support channels
- Identify, analyze, and investigate problems of various levels of complexity ranging over multiple systems
- Conduct root cause analysis and correlation of issues
- Facilitate issue resolution also when requires cross-functional alignment.
- Prioritize issue resolution according to critically of the impact on the business
- Identify repeatable problems and work with the Systems team to propose ways to solve them programmatically
- Work closely with subject-matter experts on the Systems team to learn the fundamentals of our core systems, their integrations, and how they support various internal business processes and Formlabs customers.
- Excellent trouble-shooter who does not give up easily and enjoys getting to the bottom of issues
- Analytical Problem solver, able to get into the weeds of our tech stack to diagnose issues
- Familiar with databases and able to leverage your strong SQL skills as part of your investigation techniques for issue resolution
- Take pride and resolving issues and enthusiastic about helping users
- Experience working with CRM, ERP, or eCommerce platform
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From