The Cloud Operations Applications Engineer will be responsible for installing and upgrading HealthEdge’s award winning applications in our private cloud, as well as customer-hosted instances. The HealthEdge Cloud Operations Application Engineering Team is a team of technical experts at HealthEdge that runs and manages application operations for the Company’s clients. The ideal candidate is looking to learn and work within the agile HealthEdge Deployment Methodology, while leveraging tools that are used to manage the environments, automation technologies, alerting, and 3rd party applications.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and development expertise in technologies used to run the HealthRules cloud.
- Successfully executes all assignments timely and within acceptable quality levels
- Asks for help and works collaboratively with team members when issues present themselves; does not settle for not knowing the outcome or resolution steps for important issues
- Team player who can work well with others and document/learn with team.
- Identifies knowledge gaps and closes them; demonstrates consistent intellectual curiosity and drive to learn more and self-develop himself/herself
- Perform all job functions consistent with HealthEdge policies and procedures, including those which govern handling health care information
- Be creative and work to find the right level of problems and help leadership come up with solutions
Occasional off-hours work (including weekends) may occur and required to perform upgrades in production environments. Majority of expectation is business hours workload.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or closely related field (foreign equivalent is acceptable) plus one year of professional experience in the following:
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience as a deployment or solutions engineer, and/or system/platform engineer;
- A minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with major J2EE middleware tier software offerings such as: WebLogic, WebSphere, or JBoss;
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience with Linux;
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience with PL/SQL and related relational database technologies;
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience with troubleshooting on WebLogic and performing root cause analysis; and
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience performing automation using shell scripting.
HealthEdge® provides modern, disruptive technology that delivers for the first time, a suite of products that enables healthcare payors to leverage new business models, improve outcomes, drastically reduce administrative costs and connect everyone in the healthcare delivery cycle. Our next-generation enterprise product suite, HealthRules®, is built on modern, patented technology and is delivered to customers via the HealthEdge Cloud or on-site deployment. An award-winning company, HealthEdge empowers payors to capitalize on the innovations, challenges and opportunities that await in the new healthcare economy. For more information, visit http://www.healthedge.com.
HealthEdge is an Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.
More Jobs From