Office Tour Photos
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility in to their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,300 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” - Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
What We Need
NetBrain is looking for an Application Integration Architect who will be responsible for providing architecture leadership for NetBrain integrations with prevalent IT tools.
The Impact You’ll Make
You will be responsible for building best practice integration delivery methodologies with NetBrain’s services team. You will build proof of concept integrations in collaboration with the development team.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and derive use cases for integrations that will use NetBrain's visualization and automation to amplify existing IT products
- Collaborate with NetBrain customers on new use cases and feedback on existing integrations and strategies
- Understand Enterprise IT systems, processes, applications and integration points to amplify NetBrain value
Who You Are
- Have an in depth understanding of current and emerging IT Applications such as ITSM (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy), Network Monitoring (Solarwinds, PRTG), SIEM (Splunk), APM (AppDynamics), AIOps (Moogsoft, Evanios), Performance Monitoring (NetScout, Riverbed etc.)
- Experience in leading key initiatives with internal and customer personnel
- Experience in integrating SaaS and on-prem applications
- Deep understanding of API concepts, technologies and platforms
- Experience with RESTful APIs, python, and other integration/scripting