Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix is a high-growth organization recently acquired by Siemens with an amazing team, innovative technology, and enthusiastic customers. We have a bold vision for driving digital innovation through modern application delivery but we need a person who is just as bold to help our organization grow and ensure our applications and process can help scale the company.
Mendix is in search of a talented Application Engineer with a specialty in Salesforce who can grow their career here. Ideally, the candidate should have the "bigger" business picture in mind and be able to focus their talents in implementing new releases, data writing and manipulating, and a lot of configuration. The atmosphere is highly collaborative so we need a someone who will question what they are told and provide suggestions to better the business with the end goal of driving revenue and growth within the company.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Own the daily execution of our application Landscape and provide key input in our strategy and architecture
- Administration and support of Mendixs Salesforce database (and corresponding tools) including but not limited to managing multiple user setups, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working with management, departments and end-users to create and manage complex processes systematically
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and outside consultants as needed;
- Keeping abreast of new features and functionality across our SaaS landscape and providing recommendations for process improvements;
- Train new and existing users on how to use our tech stack
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements;
- Provide application users with technical support;
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through resolution;
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed;
- Assist programmer with the development of technical documentation of existing and future applications.
We are looking for you if you have
- College degree or equivalent work/technical experience;
- 2+ years Salesforce experience, Salesforce certification preferred;
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of an international team, on multiple projects;
- Understanding of business workflows and processes (e.g. Sales, Marketing);
- Understanding of Marketo and marketing automation;
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From