Office Tour Photos
TimeTrade is growing and thats great news for you! We are looking for someone to add to our Service Delivery team. We dont want just any someone, we want extraordinary!! Are you vibrant, hard working, and looking for a new challenge? Are you great with customers? Do you thrive in a multi-taking environment? We want someone who enjoys helping others and is open to being helped; someone who knows how to self-manage their tasks and time and works well independently and in a team. We need a technically skilled fast learner with the ability to know when to make a decision and when to ask.
TimeTrade is a great place to spend your time and energy, and we are looking for someone with equally great energy to add to our stellar team!
As an Application Consultant, you will be the face of TimeTrade for a wide variety of companies from locally-owned small businesses to the worlds largest banks and retailers. You will work directly with their teams to help them implement TimeTrade.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working directly with customers to identify their specific requirements for TimeTrade
- Customizing the application using existing tools to meet requirements
- Training customers on the use and administration of the solution
- Working with TimeTrade Technical Consultants to define, implement, and test custom web pages, integrations, and data imports
- Assisting occasionally with pre-Sales implementation estimates
- Assisting with TimeTrade Technical Support by troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Identifying and helping to improve processes as needed
- Supporting API engagements helping customers build their own application using the TimeTrade Soap or Rest API.
You need to have the following skills, traits and experience to thrive here:
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Great communication skills and an innate desire to talk to customers
- Work well under pressure while managing priorities
- Ability to multi-task
- Deep interest in emerging technologies
- General system administrative knowledge of Mac and Windows
- Experience with Wrike, Trello, Asana, Basecamp or other Work Collaboration/ Management tools a plus.
- Prior experience with delivering software training.
- Experience with Salesforce Administration & Programming is a nice to have.
- Experience building sample applications using the API for our customers developers.
More Jobs From