App Store Optimization Specialist
KAYAK has a unique opportunity for a top digital marketer who is passionate about App Store Optimization (ASO) to help us grow the user base for our portfolio of mobile apps including some of the worlds best known and most loved apps: the OpenTable and KAYAK apps.
This is a high impact, high visibility position growing the user base for our already very popular apps covering 7 brands in over 50 markets around the world. Help us take a portfolio of apps that is already loved by millions of people to even more people in more places around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to develop and implement our world-class app store optimization strategy. We have an entrepreneurial environment that offers a lot of independence. We prize people who make rational, data-driven decisions and collaborate well with others.
- Lead app store optimization (ASO) efforts on both the iOS App Store and Google Play.
- Develop and implement a plan to grow our global mobile app user base for all our apps, including the OpenTable and KAYAK mobile apps.
- Optimize search keywords, product descriptions, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to improve keyword rankings and install rate.
- Validate optimization strategies using A/B testing.
- Monitor and report on keyword rankings, install rate, and effectiveness of experiments.
- Work with our localization team to optimize our app store presence in over 50 markets worldwide.
- Stay current on the latest developments in app store optimization for both iOS and Google Play.
- Work with our app product teams, Biz Development, Marketing and our Apple and Google partners get our apps featured in the app stores.
- Successfully planned and implemented an App Store Optimization strategy achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for growing app installs.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions.
- Experience with app store optimization tools such as StoreMaven, Apptentive, Mobile Action etc.
- Experience in related fields like Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing is a plus.
- Coding experience, particularly in Python and SQL is a plus.
- International/localization experience is a plus.
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.