If you or a loved one has ever experienced a major medical event, you know how overwhelming it is to process the flood of information that followswhether its hastily delivered guidance from your doctor, or a pile of paperwork on managing your recovery. And once you get home, it can feel impossible to know where to start, or how to stay on track to reach your health goals.
At Wellframe, were helping healthcare organizations fill this gap, so people can get the holistic resources and support they need to feel their best, outside traditional care delivery settings. Through our patented platform, Wellframe translates evidence-based, peer-reviewed guidelines and literature into an interactive daily checklist delivered to patients through the Wellframe mobile app. As patients engage with the Wellframe app, their data is shared in real time with their care team through the care team dashboard, which utilizes advanced algorithms to generate early intervention alerts. With secure two-way messaging, Wellframe facilitates long-term, trusted relationships between patients and care teams.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Android Developer to come and join our Mobile team, to help us reach new levels of health management. We love to share knowledge here and are looking for someone who enjoys mentoring people and who wants to continue to learn on a daily basis.
You will be developing and delivering our next generation healthcare user experience by combining the latest mobile technology with clinical medicine and machine learning.
The projects you'll be working on involve accessibility, medical device integration, data visualization and integrations with cloud services.
Who you are:
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree. Yes, in any field, but a field associated with computer programming, such as computer science or other engineering, would be a plus.
- You are an advanced user of at least one modern operating system and can create applications for it. Developing for Android is a distinct plus.
- You are ready and willing to learn something new. You are especially motivated to learn Android deeply. And, with your fundamental knowledge, you can learn whatever new technology or OS we may need to support in the future.
- You are an experienced software engineer for at least six continuous years, with a significant part of your work on mobile platforms. We generally expect that your experience is more than that, but the minimal requirement is concerned with your ability to leverage your development skills successfully. Note in a team, you need to demonstrate your capacity for successful teamwork.
- You are familiar with concepts such as networks, databases, servers, communications and information security, and you have successfully participated in software development involving at least some of that.
- The modern software development cycle and tooling is just something you know, and if you have not worked with a particular platform, IDE, compiler, source control or bug tracking system, you should be able to get going with minimal hand holding.
- You are aware that software is built not only with code, processes and tools, but also through leadership, collaboration, and strategic thinking. Well help you become a highly successful, well-rounded software engineer.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
More Jobs From