Analytics Solutions Architect
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
We're looking to expand our Analytics and Data Science team in our Waltham office.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, analytical environment where innovation, excellence and creating actionable insight are not just catch-phrases but steeped in the companys culture? We seek an analytics architect with a strong intellect, even stronger curiosity, and an experienced problem solver who can drive business value by proactively recognizing needs, connecting the dots, and turning it into actionable insights and recommendations.
Working across nearly all functions and initiatives at Constant Contact, the Analytics team is on a journey to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their lifecycle. We leverage this insight to bring in more customers and revenue, and to drive customer success and engagement.
The Analytics Architect will be a key member of the Analytics and Data Science team, serving as subject matter expert and energized by tackling big challenges in a complex business environment. You will not only dive deep to find the answers, but craft meaningful and articulate recommendations that can be discussed and acted upon with your peers.
This person will drive a broad range of analytic initiatives focused on improving productivity, profitability and effectiveness across all areas of our organization including:
- Customer segmentation
- Customer lifecycle and next-action recommendations
- Optimizing customer experience and communications
- Enterprise reporting and dashboards
- Working cross-functionally to ensure the broad availability of customer datasets for analytics
- Designing and implementing data-driven processes into production environments
- Performing deep dives into large datasets to identify trends and broader insights that are actionable
- Assessing existing data environments and architecting new data structures to meet complex analytical needs
- Identify gaps in data and/or capabilities and proposing solutions mapping business requirements to implementation
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in analytics and/or data science analyzing data to understand and impact business results
- The ideal candidate is versed in business, sales, and/or marketing strategy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau or other BI tools. Strong experience with automating and operationalising data processes including ELT and/or stored procedures or other scripting techniques.
- Experience with cloud technologies including AWS and/or Snowflake
- Experience developing data visualizations to enable data exploration and bring life to numbers
- Experience with SAS, Python and/or R
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and drives until the answer is clear.
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experiencing translating analytic findings to business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and improved business performance.
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills required.
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in analytics with a consulting firm, agency or on client side (marketing/media/sales) strongly preferred.
- Strong writing, and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with senior leadership.